Monday 29 June 2020

Boycott Chinese but at what limit???

Yesterday I wanted to buy 1 plus 8pro but I stopped bcz it's made in China.So I changed my opinion and searched for iPhone sadly 80% of iPhones are made in China☹️ Finally I decided to open flipkart to search for other mobiles but flipkart is funded by Chinese venture capitalπŸ˜‘i was extremely disappointed and thought of eating some delicious food πŸ΄πŸ•πŸ” for that I opened zomato and swiggy irony is that both are funded by Chinese firms. Finally I decided to order some snacks from Bigbasket, this is also funded by china. I was vexed and wanted to go to restaurant and eat 🍝 . To  go there, I booked ola and cancelled bcz China funded ola also. I wanted to compromise for food but ola driver was accepting ride only if pay through paytm but again China has made investment in paytm. I was fed up and wanted to open my laptop and learn something .That's lenovo ,apologies again. 

I was survived with the first stage of screening  and opened Byju's to learn something oops again China. After seeing all this I got severe headache and thought of popping a pill(paracetamol) omg 😱China is involved in this also. Finally I died of severe headache . All my friends posted RIP RIP from their china mobiles.πŸ™„πŸ˜“

Whole market is occupied by Chinese product at what limit we can Boycott Chinese goods? 
#copied
Thank you for reading πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment