Tuesday 9 June 2020

WHO I AM ? (Blog By Pooja)

HELLO FRIENDS!! 

I believe when question comes to introduce your self then, there are unlimited no of things we can express from our born day to today!

Let's start with my education background 😊

My Self Pooja. I belong from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. I have done my post graduation from PIMGR Gwalior.









I like IT and Math from my school days as I was good in both.Coming to My Hobbies, My hobby is Drawing , also I have Passion for teaching students of higher educations.I have 6 year exp in teaching students of higher education (9th and 10th ). I like teaching but its only my passion or you can say hobby but my area of Interestis finance and I want make my career in it. I am always engaged in so many activities from my schooling days .I used to be house captain at my schooling days and I love to take new challenges and new responsibility because these things groom my personality.

I have believed myself to be an open, honest person and simple-desiring authenticity from those I love while sometimes holding back when the same has been asked of me. This is one of my deepest regrets. I am an extrovert person, but being a part of typical Thakur family , I always faced challenges in my career as well as family.  I love travelling and reason behind travelling is trying different cuisines of different place .I am big fan of Momos . I am big food lover or you can say food are my real best friends.

In my point of view "Life is all about grabbing the opportunity". So, Grab every opporutunity you get in life. I always tried to grab everything in life which can groom my career as well as my life.I have food blogging account on insta @explore_with_pia. For me, this is what came to my mind when I am asked to answer this question. 

I hope I expressed here about myself.But still..  Searching Who am I ? 

Have a great Day!!!!!


4 comments: